Popular Ways To Achieve The Layering Necklace Look
Are you loving the layered necklace look? I am. Are you seeing it everywhere and don’t know where to start? That’s okay! We’re here to help.
Layered necklace sets can transform any outfit from basic to an inspirational style in moments by simply layering your favorite necklaces. Here’s how you do it:
Gather your favorite necklaces and organize them by length. Keep in mind that all of our gold layering necklaces come with a 2-3” extender, which could make them fall into various length categories.
Make sure you have your layering necklace clasp! We have 3, 4, and 5 clasp options that you can purchase here.
Decide how many necklaces you want and roughly what lengths you’re looking for with your styled outfit. Here’s a guide to help you decide and give you an idea of how the layering necklaces will look on you.
Decide on the vibe you’re looking for.
- Are you going for beachy?
- The bohemian layered necklace look?
- Something with a pop of color to tie your outfit together?
- A more dainty and delicate layering necklace look that will go with anything?
- Are you looking to make a statement with a more elegant look?
- The beaded necklace look?
- Looking for celestial-inspired pieces you can layer together?
- Or are you looking for a staple set you can wear again and again and you won’t have to think about?
Personally, I like to have one statement piece that inspires the style I’m looking for, then have an array of staple or ‘basic’ necklace options I can use to achieve the layered look, then just change out the statement necklace when I style a new outfit the next day.
Here are some style options that can give you the inspiration you’re looking for:
These are some of my favorite staple items to start you off.
And some of my favorite items to add to tailor the inspirational style I’m looking for.
I hope you enjoy our layering necklace bar!