We're Hiring! Are you the next right fit for the team?
Position available: Administrative Assistant - Part-Time
Location: Kenwood, CA (Sonoma County). This is an in person position.
Hours: Tuesday & Thursday from 10a-3p
I need help and am looking for the next member of the Atonement team. This person must have a problem solver mentality and be friendly, detail oriented, a self starter, resourceful, adaptable, and open to a couple different hats.
The job role will mainly include:
- Printing and packing orders
- Processing returns
- Answering customer questions
- Listing new products on our website (Shopify is our platform)
- Tagging items
- Occasionally organizing products, paperwork and digital material
- Working within Google sheets to organize new designs and communicate them to our manufacturer
- Facilitating formulas within Google Sheets to order the proper amount of supplies. As long as you're familiar with Excel/Sheets, I can teach you the rest.
- Working occasional events outside normal hours when they're available again.
- As we grow, your role may grow too :)
- Have basic knowledge of SEO and can implement proper verbiage into product descriptions.
- If you know your way around a camera and can take styled product photos, that would be even better!
- If you're crafty and have or know you could facilitate jewelry repairs
- If you're interested in designing jewelry or other products we're looking to expand into.
- Are willing to work pop-up and party events (post COVID)
- Are interested in learning about buying or have purchased fashion for another company.
- If you have an interest in watching trends.
- If you're interested in learning more about sales for our wholesale line.
- Learning more about PR.
If you believe you're the right person for this position, please send your resume, cover letter explaining why you believe you're the right fit for the team and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org