Want to book Haley?
Collaboration opportunities include:
- Speaking: I have spoken often on slavery, ethical fashion, and faith; both individually and how they coincide.
- Podcast, Show and Blog Interviews: I'm an articulate speaker and have found a love for podcasting. I would be honored to be your guest, encourage your audience and collaborate with like-minded individuals.
- Products: I've had my products featured in magazines, on websites, in news stories, blog posts, and in many other outlets. I'd be happy to discuss getting my products in your hands.
- Events: I've collaborated with women's events, wineries, non-profits, conferences, colleges, and many other businesses and individuals for events. I'd love to partner with you and bring some trendy and give-back fashion to your next event!
- Photo Shoot Opportunities: Photographers, videographers, and event/wedding planners have used my products in the past for various projects and promotional shoots.
- Custom Design Work: Click here to reroute to our custom design inquiry page.
About the founder:
Haley's passion is to encourage and empower women across the globe and styling them in beautiful designs.
When she's not working, you can usually find her wine tasting around her Sonoma County home, hiking with her hunky husband and best friend or at her favorite book club. She loves to talk all things enneagram, crafts, wine, and faith with anyone within an earshot.
Oh- and she loves anything coated in cheese.
Drop us a note below. We can't wait to get to know you!